cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkxvYowPUdE
Astronaut

Re: screen protector

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the so called screen protector is really a plastic film.. I just peeled mine off after getting scratched repeatedly being in my pocket.. I found that it was just a thin piece of plastic.. almost as thin as a shipping film. TOTAL TRASH

Islam Gadallah
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

please can you put photo of this screen protector because i need to see it before buy s10. this screen protector have a hole on finger print scanner place ?? or this is the first one cover on the top to be removed.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is screen protector but it is plastic. It does not have hole on the fingerprint sensor it is full coverage except for the camera lens. You can watch reviews on youtube if that concerns you.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Islam Gadallah
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

many thanks red dragon, i checked youtube videos, and confused because i see them remove plastic cover (have hole and not full coverage)  that why i ask if this is the screen protector or not and theres another one under this cover they peel off.

TheRabbi
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Early reviewer units only had a protective shipping film. A lot of people mistakenly think THAT'S the screen protector retail units will have.

izephyr
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have checked the screen protector myself. I cannot show it to you as it's pre installed and is a thin film. However, I can confirm you that it does not have a hole in it and it has full screen coverage except the camera cutouts. I have no doubt about that. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
userVzbfXDAVBJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've done a bunch of research on cases & screen protectors for the S10. Yes there is a factory installed screen protector. It was put on the newest ones starting supposedly a couple months ago or in Jan. It is ONLY warrantied for 90 days so I can see why it would get scratches & stuff so quickly. That is my big search now to find a screen protector that doesn't cost around $50.00 & is a real pain to install like the Whitestone Dome glass or is easy to install & actually is a curved one that does actually stay on. I'll keep reading this forum & see what I find, in case somebody reads this before I actually find one. What do people actually use & what aftermarket screen protector is acceptable?
TattooedMom_101
Astronaut

Re: Built in screen protector S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it's true...best buy told us the same thing

userBXd9uCu7Fr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 10 days of use, my screen protector has lifted from 3 corners and now has air bubbles and looks ridiculous. I've had every Samsung since before the Galaxy line launched. I feel they really dropped the ball with this one..

userFAO0sXkMBm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure about the pre installed screen protector quality so have ordered one from here they claim that it works with the ultra sonic fingerprint sensor.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/galaxy-s10-plus-screen-protectors-covers-cases.html