cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Calendar is deleting everything month to month

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whatever you did to the calendar app please undo it! It is deleting everything from month to month. Not impressed with whatever update you did. I use my calendar constantly and now I can't stand it.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Calendar is deleting everything month to month

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, it looks like the missing data was due to a bit of a conflict between the Calendar app and Bixby services. This should now be fixed and if you're still having this symptom I would recommend applying any updates to your Bixby application then creating and deleting a temporary reoccurring event within the Calendar application.

Any events you lost should be recovered then. I hope this helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, it looks like the missing data was due to a bit of a conflict between the Calendar app and Bixby services. This should now be fixed and if you're still having this symptom I would recommend applying any updates to your Bixby application then creating and deleting a temporary reoccurring event within the Calendar application.

Any events you lost should be recovered then. I hope this helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not fix things for me on my S8.