cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Calls Keep Getting put on Hold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone has any solution for this? It's so annoying, I keep putting everyone I talk with on hold several times. I don't want to lock my screen as sometimes I need it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here...horrible

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. When I am on calls I constantly put calls on hold and somehow activate the RTT as well. It's really annoying. The other 80% of the time when I look at my phone while on a conversation the menu is open but I haven't hit anything yet. 

SAMSUNG can you please allow us to lock or diable that menu on a call to keep from hitting it ALL THE TIME?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe all these issues ( AOD, accidental butt dialing )are related to the inside the display proximity sensor. Looks like it was rushed out before being fully tested. Makes me really wonder how absolutely none of those well know YouTubers mentioned any of these issues. Bearing in mind they were probably given the devices for free in return for a favorable review.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the S10 and it has been doing the same thing, and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the S10 and it has been doing the same thing, and sometimes it mutes my phone while on a call. It is very annoying.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: I have the S10 and it has been doing the same thing, and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the S10+ for 2 days now and the same thing has already happened 3 times now. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the proximity sensor is horrible.  It is always opening that menu on me even though I have all RTT options off it still hits it or puts the call on hold.  Very annoying.  Some recent update made my touch go crazy now too where it randomly touches sides of the screen.  I added a Macro function with a 3rd Party app so when I shake my phone the screen goes off just to help prevent this stuff, but the proximity sensor just makes it come back on.  They need to recall them so I can get something else or go back to iPhone.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does this all the time, it normally puts the person I'm speaking too on hold and calls them. So I have to cancel the  new call to speak again. So annoying,  I thought I was doing it with my ear but it's not possible,  I end up holding my phone away from my head on its side. 

It's clearly q problem  that needs fixing. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 10 +

just started doing this in the last couple days.  Oddly, when I click to return to the call, the call is dropped.  Still verifying if my caller hung up or my phone diconnected them.