cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Calls Keep Getting put on Hold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I am talking on the phone (S10+), it keeps putting the call on hold randomnly. I was thinking it was my cheek doing it, but on the new UI you have to hit the three-dots in the top right corner and then hold call, and I don't see how my cheek is doing all of that by accident. Is there another way to put calls on hold that might be causing it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Calls Keep Getting put on Hold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the symptom is still occurring in safe mode I would recommend having the phone evaluated by a technician. You can do so by visiting a local uBreakiFix location or you can send me a private message here and I can get you set up to send the device into our service center.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur when the device is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have the same issue, brand new s10+ first 2 calls ive made has done it both times, running the latest OS.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have new s10 that is having the exact issue.  Will this be fixed?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried testing the phone in Safe Mode or with a third party dialer? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001188/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it continues to do it 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the symptom is still occurring in safe mode I would recommend having the phone evaluated by a technician. You can do so by visiting a local uBreakiFix location or you can send me a private message here and I can get you set up to send the device into our service center.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once i turn this option off from "motion and gestures" inside "advance settings"

It solved the problem

Hope  this works with you too

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEquV1x4zDx wrote:

Once i turn this option off from "motion and gestures" inside "advance settings"

It solved the problem

Hope  this works with you too

That worked on my phone. Thank you so much!! 😜👍

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happenibg to me too.Why should the customer ha e to deal with this fix it and replace the darn phones