cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userjn9x5HRK0Y
Constellation

Camera issues.

I have not had my s10e phone that long and i am so dissapointed with the photos recently. I have gone to 2 wedding the last 2 week and when i take photos they all turnes out blurry. I have seen others with issues, but I have not seen any clear solutions.  Kind of a bummer that i wont have those chances back to take actual good images20191006_194319.jpgFor instance this group photo, all of our faces are smudgedCan someone please help or let me know if i should just return this phone. Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
userMdO5DsO03K
Asteroid

Re: Camera issues.

Yep I have the same problem. It seems to be a hardware issue. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you already tried cleaning off the lens for the camera? I would recommend playing around with the settings and using the flash to see if that enhances your photos. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userjn9x5HRK0Y
Constellation

3rd wedding this month.  Same crappy posterized photos. I am beyond disappointed with this camera and phone. So glad this time i brought my real camera. What is the point of a zoom in a phone if it just blurs everyone. I am beyond disappointed with this phones camera. Please tell samsung they are going to lose customers if they dont fix this issue. I am ready to go out and get a new phone. 

userNDnPneRYcp
Asteroid

Yeah that is true hopefully Samsung is working towards finding a solution for this problem especially because one of their key selling features was camera updates. But have you tried calling Samsung customer support and seeing what they said about it?

Remember always wen taking a picture remember to clean the camera lens first and then turn off beauty mode and see if that works.

After that just snap a picture and see how it looks

I took a picture of my mom and grandma n auntie not blurry to me.

Lovecars
Constellation

My S10+ works great.

But to make sure everything is as it should.

Open camera app. Look for the gear icon, open it, go to the bottom and reset it. This will reset the app as it was when it was installed.

Then take some pics and see if they come out correctly.