cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BadgerKing
Asteroid

Camera minimizes on its own

I'm an artist that likes to create w.i.p. videos/gifs with images - so what I'll do is have my camera on a cable arm above my desk and then every so often take a picture of what I'm working on to show the progression in the art piece. The problem is that every 2 minutes exactly, the camera will minimize on its own. I've tried wiping the cache partition, booting in safe mode and confirming the issue there, resetting all settings, clearing cache/data for camera....only thing I haven't tried yet is a factory reset which I'm not willing to do yet since it's really just a minor inconvenience at the moment.

Anyone else have this issue? Since it occurs after exactly 2 minutes, is it something inherent with the camera app, or is it actually a bug?

3 REPLIES 3
BadgerKing
Asteroid

Re: Camera minimizes on its own

Bump...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

From what I can tell this is a feature on the device. I'm not sure which update added the feature in but I have a S10, Note 9, and Note 10+ that all have the camera minimize after exactly two minutes.

BadgerKing
Asteroid

Bummer....seems like a silly feature, especially when you can't even customize the timer on it. Oh well.

Thank you for the response!