cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user5CZTrqj12N
Constellation

Camera not focusing S10

With the newest software update, my camera refuses to focus. It doesn't matter what the light level is. It is very frustrating because the camera is basically useless unless I have five minutes to sit there trying to get it to focus. I'm very upset because part of the reason I got this phone was because of the "better" camera quality as opposed to my older galaxy.

PLEASE FIX THIS SAMSUG

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_q2HztnG
Astronaut

I have the same issue I just bought this phone 3 weeks ago

I have the same issue I just bought this phone 3 weeks ago

Comet

Long press on Camera app and then tap on App Info then se...

Long press on Camera app and then tap on App Info then select Storage and then tap on clear Cache and see if it fixes the issue. Also try to Wipe Cache Of you phone it fixes some of the issues with apps to do so follow the instruction on the link:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-37147

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Camera not focusing S10

@user5CZTrqj12N 

Have you tried clearing out the camera cache? You can do this by going into settings, apps, search for the camera app, storage, clear cache. if the problem persists try doing a system partition wipe. You can accomplish this by first powering down your device. once your device is powered down completely hold down the power button and volume up button until you boot into the recovery menu once . While in the recovery menu use the volume up and down buttons navigate to the clear cache selection then press your power button to select. Once you clear your cache go ahead and reboot the system