cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userCPjWQoIzYM
Constellation

Camera won't focus after update S10

Updated my phone to the new security patch when I was prompted. Since the update last week, my phone has a very hard time focusing when I'm using the stock camera app. 50 percent of the time when I open the camera app, the picture is frozen and won't even work properly then it crashes and says "camera failed." Using snapchat has also become very difficult as the camera cannot focus, even if it gains focous, it losses it. I had no issues with this phone before the update. All of these issues began immediately after. 

Ps. Yes I have tried all of the cache clearing methods mentioned in other forums, these include: in the start up menu, in the camera through the settings, in snapchat, no change.

5 REPLIES 5
useraVZ1EFEret
Constellation

Re: Camera won't focus after update S10

I'm having the same issues and have tried different things to fix it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If this still occurs after troubleshooting has been tried, then service repairs are recommended in order to have a technician evaluate the phone. If you are interested in the repairs, can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

user8wxVhMppki
Constellation

I've been having the same issue. I'm really hoping this is fixed soon. This phone was not cheap and the camera was one of the reasons I wanted it. Hoping for a fix soon. Smiley Sad

Samsung_4o4hJXS
Astronaut

Mine just started doing the same thing it's so frustrating

Mine just started doing the same thing it's so frustrating

Samsung_HZOtLaW
Astronaut

I too am experiencing the problem. It started after I upd...

I too am experiencing the problem. It started after I updated to the July 1st security patch