cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rainmannz
Constellation

Can not use Smart Switch app to transfer data from iPhone

The app asks for iTunes backup password before the data transfer begines. I don't remember there is a password for itunes backup. Does it has anything to do with itunes? Any other ways available? I am moving from iPhone 8P

2 REPLIES 2
userJkBnUVO3ez
Constellation

Re: Can not use Smart Switch app to transfer data from iPhone

To transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S10, maybe you can try phone transfer program if both of them in your hands. First, download and install the program on computer. Start it, link iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S10 to computer via usb cable or wifi. a deep scan later, data like contact, text messages, books(pdf&epub),music, videos, photos will be scanned out. Then you can choose them to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S10.

users0Oj1YPTcu
Constellation

Re: Can not use Smart Switch app to transfer data from iPhone

You can ignore iTunes.Apple products have always been so cautious,You need to verify something before you do anything,as for how to transfer data from iPhone to other devices,the Smart Switch is not the only app for it,it doesn't work on your phone,you can search for alternatives.

https://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/samsung-smart-switch-not-working.html

Peronally,i rarely use Smart Switch app,it's not perfect.