cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't Redeem Glow Skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've inputed my card information multiple times and it keeps giving me errors. I just want to get the skin.

Here are the error codes

B8049/P/59PNQ

B8049/P/11RJI

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't Redeem Glow Skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mind sending me a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Phone Model Code: 

Fortnite Username: 

Fortnite App Version: 

Samsung Account Email: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the Skin still won't redeem, I keep getting similar error codes as the ones I put up there

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mind sending me a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Phone Model Code: 

Fortnite Username: 

Fortnite App Version: 

Samsung Account Email: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello 

Even me i couldn't have the glow skin everytime they asked for the credit card it pop's up error your credit card is unsupported I've tried 4 cards visa and master card from different banks but nothing happened well hope u got a solution for this situation