cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPTh2hT8EeT
Constellation

Can't redeem galaxy glow skin on s10e

Last week we bought an s10e. Our son wanted the galaxy glow skin for his fortnite. Until now we weren't able to redeem the skin. We see the skin in the store but the moment we click on purchase the screen jumps to the v-bucks screen. When we try to purchase an other skin with our credit card everything works fine.

The past 5! days we're having contact with Epic Games and Samsung Support. Still no skin!

We tried every single thing they told us but nothing works. 

Sasung support sent us to Samsung Belgium to help us further cause we're having an European IMEI. The belgium support stays silent

2 REPLIES 2
jeff61078
Astronaut

Re: Can't redeem galaxy glow skin on s10e

I had the same problem! It was frying my head! But today I managed to get it!  I added a credit card to my epic game account and next time I hit purchase boom! One very happy young man.  

userPTh2hT8EeT
Constellation

Re: Can't redeem galaxy glow skin on s10e

jeff61078, that was one of the first steps we did. It's actually mentioned in every how to on the internet Smiley Happy

We did get the skin eventually. 

After a week emailing and telephoning with Samsung and Epic games, trying all different options that didn't work, we were almost ready to give up the skin. Untill we got finally an answer of Samsung Belgium. We found a way to get around the problem.

One of the suggestions was to gift the skin to ourselves. On our account we didn't have the 'gift' button, so didn't work either. The mod suggested to try if an other account would work.

And, indeed, using an other account we had both the buttons 'purchase' and 'gift'. So using that account, we could send the skin as a 'gift' to the our account.

One happy kid indeed!

Still don't know why it didn't work with our account though...