cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't write to SD Card

Samsung Galaxy S10 since the last update on 10/16/2020 I've had discernable issues accessing applications, with the notification "Can't write to SD Card." The Samsung SD Card was working perfectly before the update. I went to Settings > Device care > Storage > Advanced > unmount SD card > remount SD card, resulting in 'SD card corrupted.' Resolve the issue immediately.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Can't write to SD Card

did you have the card encrypted? if so, did you decrypt it before starting from scratch?
Highlighted
Astronaut

yes same thing as my own personal experience
Highlighted
Astronaut

why are there so many security updates lately. like 3 in the last 2 months. system is worse after each update. Anyone else having this problem. can't connect to web pages/not loading, etc.?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I haven't put it in Safe mode. I'll try it.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What happened while the phone was in safe mode? Were you seeing the same symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Can't write to SD Card

I actually called and the agent was able to walk me through the steps to correct the issue. Thanks.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Can't write to SD Card

Wonderful! I am happy to hear it was resolved! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.