cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRcyfCBYKk6
Constellation

Canceling orders

I've been fighting for MONTHS to order ANYTHING. I have PREAPPROVED FINANCING. Samsung, until you pay my bills you don't get to choose my payment method. My info matches down to spacing. TD Bank is fine with my orders, it's you.

Ecomm is worse than useless. I want a way to contact someone who can FIX this issue.

And don't even consider telling me to call your 800 number. They're unable to do anything, and I mean genuinely unable, not your fake "unable to verify your identical payment information".

4 REPLIES 4
userRcyfCBYKk6
Constellation

Re: Canceling orders

Awesome, you forcefully edited my message for using a five year old kid's synonym for excrement. 

THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING PAYING CUSTOMERS IS A COLOSSAL SEWERFUL OF THE SAME SUBSTANCE. 

How about HELPING me out instead of playing word police?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userRcyfCBYKk6 We recommend that you call in and talk to our E-commerce department 1-855-726-8721

userRcyfCBYKk6
Constellation

I recommend that you actually read my post where I explicitly stated that I did not want your copy pasted useless phone number, but an actual method of communication with people who can resolve this issue instead of outsourced underpaid call center reps with limited English and less ability.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Unfortunately, this is the only contact information we have for the E-Commerce team. They are the only team who would be able to assist you with this as they are the only team who have access to the financial accounts and orders.