cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Cannot delete items from clipboard

Since the last security update, I cannot delete some items from my clipboard. Some messages in the clipboard are beyond deletion, when I try to delete I get the following message: "Security polilcy prevents you from selecting this item". It is very annoying and worrying, how come anyone chooses what I can and cannot selct on my own clipboard. I tried everything possible in the security parameters of the device but to no avail. Did anyone encounter such a problem and can you suggest a solution. I can add the following: since I have dual chips I have installed dual WhatsApp, the messages that cannot be deleted come strictly from one the dual WhatsApp accounts which I have. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Cannot delete items from clipboard

I have just installed the security update and get the same message. I do not have whatsap.  Somebody screw.. up..

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

i am also facing the same issue on my samsung s20 ultra mobile

Highlighted
Constellation

My s10 is exactly the same....thing....grrr...

Highlighted
Asteroid

Apparently the update changed security settings.

Try going to secure folder settings and tap the 3buttons. . Click on notifications and data. Turn off the two buttons under Data to Display. See if that helps.