cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlqurlSXTk8
Constellation

Re: Cannot dismiss Alarm clock from lock screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am new to Galaxy S10 G5 android, less than 1 week. I was having the same issue. I believe that I understand the issue and have a solution to that issue. The software was doing what I told it to do. Most people need to login to their computers, at work, to run any software. Most internet interfaces to things like banks, utilities, etc. require the user to login to access their accounts. The android appears to have the same functionality available. Only the person entering a password can answer the phone call, alarms, etc. when set to maximum security. I used maximum security which required a password. Since it was difficult to type the password when waking up to the alarm, due to the amount of numbers and letter on the screen, I decided to change to a less secure mode of just entering a pin. I additionally checked the box to Confirm PIN without tapping OK. That change allowed me to dismiss the alarm this morning. I do not have time to keep trying things like phone calls, which I seldom answer, etc. to verify this solution.
userXUFn2dGc8k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. I can snooze the alarm, but I can't dismiss it.

userRCXyTTf4MS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You do have to Hold your finger there and then swipe up.

This is not a normal use of a button on the screen.

Very bad design.

But SNOOZE works just fine when you tap it.

I am assuming it's the same thing when receiving a phone call on the locak screen.

Hit the green call button and swipe up?

Consistency in usage would help here