cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpAW3u2FZcS
Constellation

Cannot register any Credit Card on my Samsung Account (Error: B7016)

Hi guys!

So... I bought my S10+ 2 weeks ago and decided to buy a theme. No problems.

One week later I decided to buy another theme. It didn't let me... something to do with my credit card. I tried to remove and add my credit card again and I got the error B7016. I tried 5 different credit cards, same error (all cards are valid). I've tried wiping cache, data etc from Samsung Apps (including Galaxy Themes)... I've tried registering my credit card through Samsung Account and got the same error... I've even tried to register on my Galaxy Tab and also got the same error.  So after all these steps I assume the problem is with my Samsung Account.
I've also tried to open 2 tickets regarding my issue and no one cares. I don't know what to do anymore...

I'm from Brazil and they don't provide any support to Samsung Account here.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Thais

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cannot register any Credit Card on my Samsung Account (Error: B7016)

Thank you for reaching out. Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/br/.   

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userpAW3u2FZcS
Constellation

As I said, they don't provide support for Samsung Account down here Smiley Sad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I understand. However, it would be up to the tech support there to assist you, as we do not have the ability to assist with International devices or accounts.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.