cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNobksu1mlX
Asteroid

Cannot save a phone number to existing contact in Samsung Messages app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can save a phone number by updating existing contacts through the dial pad, but cannot do this in Samsung Messages. It always directs me to create a new one. Do I truely have to update the contacts by manually inputting the new number? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cannot save a phone number to existing contact in Samsung Messages app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you select to add the contact, it will ask you to enter the information. If you starting inputting the contact name, you can select that person's name and update the contact information.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cannot save a phone number to existing contact in Samsung Messages app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you select to add the contact, it will ask you to enter the information. If you starting inputting the contact name, you can select that person's name and update the contact information.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post