cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Changed email id in my account samsung.com I lost all the rewards

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I changed email id of my samsung.com account,after change I lost all my rewards and not able to use my ecertificate.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Changed email id in my account samsung.com I lost all the rewards

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Vishalsp, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully my suggestion will lead you to a resolution and a better day. Smiley Happy

I'd recommend contacting Samsungs E-Commerce department direct at: 1-855-726-8721 or online at https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/. They should be able to sort this out for you. Smiley Happy

I hope this helps! Have a wonderful rest of your day and a great weekend! Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Vishalsp, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully my suggestion will lead you to a resolution and a better day. Smiley Happy

I'd recommend contacting Samsungs E-Commerce department direct at: 1-855-726-8721 or online at https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/. They should be able to sort this out for you. Smiley Happy

I hope this helps! Have a wonderful rest of your day and a great weekend! Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there. I am currently experiencing the same problem. Can you tell me if you resolved the problem and if you did, what steps did you take, so I can do the same thing for myself?

Thank you.