cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nomadicways
Constellation

Charger won't charge battery no more

My charger has stopped working completely. I tried charging my phone but it won't. I tried another charger and it charges fine.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Charger won't charge battery no more

Hey @Nomadicways, I hope you are doing well.

I am sorry to hear about your charger no longer working. To clarify, this is the OEM charger that came with the device, correct?

For troubleshooting purposes, are you able to try a different cable with the OEM power adapter (power brick)? Also, are you able to try the OEM cable with a different power adapter? Basically, I am trying to help narrow down which part of the charger isn't working.

Once you are able to determine if it's the cable or power adapter (or perhaps both), I'd reccomend contacting Samsung customer service at 1 (800) 726-7864. Your S10 should still be within the manufactuers warranty and should qualify for replacement as long as the charger isn't dammaged. A representitive from Samsung customer support will be able to give you the details on a replacement.

I hope this helps! Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance with this matter or any other regarding your Samsung devices.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Nomadicways
Constellation

It was the cable not the power that stopped working. I wi...

It was the cable not the power that stopped working. I will call customer service.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: It was the cable not the power that stopped working. I wi...

Okay, thank you for taking the time to respond. Please keep me posted on this matter. I want to assure that we do what we need to, to get your cable replaced.

Take care! Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.