cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Charging

Everytime I unplug my phone, my data, wifi, and Bluetooth turns off. What could this be?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Charging

Are you using the original charger with your device?

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Give this link a try to test your device in safe mode: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I just deleted almost all my apps and I just factory reset my phone. It started doing it immediately after I reset it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Have you had a software update to your device recently? Do you have a Bixby Routine set up on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Turning off Bixby routines fixed it, thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You're welcome. Please reach out if you need any assistance in the future.