cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6WfQRstI1S
Asteroid

Contact SMS tones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's so frustrating that Samsung has taken the custom txt tone option away for contacts. No one wants to save the thread of messages or keep checking their phone to see who txts. BRING BACK THIS OPTION.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Petty-Jessy
Constellation

It's still there. They just moved it. Go to your contacts...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's still there. They just moved it. Go to your contacts message thread. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Turn on custom notifications. Tap it again and the option is in there.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Petty-Jessy
Constellation

It's still there. They just moved it. Go to your contacts...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's still there. They just moved it. Go to your contacts message thread. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Turn on custom notifications. Tap it again and the option is in there.

View solution in original post

MrDlyte
Constellation

Open the message thread of the contact that you want to d...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open the message thread of the contact that you want to designate a custom text tone. Click the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. You will see a slider for custom tone. It will allow you to designate a custom text tone for that contact.

user6WfQRstI1S
Asteroid

Like stated in the post none wants to save the thread bec...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like stated in the post none wants to save the thread because if you delete the message the contact tone goes away ...so stupid

user6WfQRstI1S
Asteroid

As I stated I do not want to save the message thread smh

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As I stated I do not want to save the message thread smh

user6WfQRstI1S
Asteroid

Re: Contact SMS tones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Someone needs to change this its NOT solved ..I'm not saving my messages to have a txt tone..Samsung needs to bring it back