cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Custom notification sound for samsung messages do not work it only uses default notification sound!!

I've moved mp3 files from downloads and zedge and copied the files to notifications but yet the "Samsung Messages" app only uses default notification sound even though I went in the settings and selected a different tone. Help please 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Custom notification sound for samsung messages do not work it only uses default notification sou

Once youve moved the file over to Internal Storage > Notifications, you should be able to go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration >Notification Sound, and select your desired audio file.

This should change your "Default" notification sound for all apps, including Samsung Messages!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Custom notification sound for samsung messages do not work it only uses default notification sou

The thing is i don't want a default i like to customize all my notifications so i can prioritize what I immediately respond to