Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riffezoo
Asteroid

Customer Service Help Please!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

update on 4-3-19: STILL WAITING!!!! 

It has now been over a month, with no resolution and no one contacting me like you said they would. I am now waiting on 4 separate tickets for promo codes to be approved, jst to get what I was promised when I reserved my order. Can you please help? At this point I am frustrated and upset that I must continue to call samsung, with no quick resolution just more ticket numbers. I am beyond frustrated and continue to wonder why I continue to try with this company. Please, have my case escalated and please have someone who can actually help me and not just send more tickets to be reviewed by others for weeks at a time. 

I just experienced awful customer service! Reserved and preordered an S10 in prisim white. I was so excited to see it ship. They sent it Fedex. Delivered my phone in a damaged box retaped by feex I assume. Phone, sim card, and 130 ecertificate missing, but I did receive my wireless charger and some packing bubbles. The delivery guy NOTED the box and items missing but marked the package as delivered. Fedex opened a case to find the lost items and gave me a case number. I called samsung with that case number. The would not call them. They have their own policy I had to follow. They acted like I was lying and stole the phone. A supervisor, I had to wait an hour to talk to, said "you could of damaged the box yourself".

I had to leave work early and spend an hour making a police report and samsung will do NOTHING until the "investigation" is complete, could be up to 3 week because I have to wait 7-10 business days to go and get a copy of the police report then send it to smsung. The officers name, badge number, phone number, and case number is not enough. They could of made one phone call to fedex and, instead they have my money, fedex was paid, and I have NOTHING. Plus, I have to spend hours proving my innocence. Once I am proven innocent the will refund my money and I can order a new phone, that is now on backorder. I MAY also be able to get the same promotions I got with the preorder but I MAY NOT.  After 10 years of samsung phones, galaxy watch, samsung pay, samsung TV's, ect. When I need their help I am treated like a criminal NOT a loyal customer. Has anyone else had this happen? How long did it take to resolve? What was the outcome?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
userBW7KJfGWtZ
Constellation

Re: Customer Service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are awful and that’s being nice about it. They are customer service but they don’t do much servicing. Other companies would have no issue calling FedEx to figure it out but it’s not in Samsung’s job requirements to do anything beyond stonewalling people with issues.

file the claim with FedEx and make them pay for it. That’s your best course of action because Samsung will do nothing but stall and hope you go away.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Newsflash
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A not exactly saying that I have gone through what you're going through but I do know what you mean about the customer service in my opinion customer service are not train well and they are not up-to-date with phones or products in general and that's where I think the problem is if samsung would keep their employees inform then we would probably be much more happier if we knew how the problem could get solved

userDxjAoRKa1o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have been hung up on three occasions alone today by someone whp is supposed to take care of expedited customer service. It started two weeks ago when i was told my product was repaired and I  should have it any time. It bever shipped adns it was never repaired. I am a patient person but Samsung has the worst customer serive dept i have ever encountered.  I cant believe the horrible service of a company like Samsung. I guess its Apple products for me and my family going forward.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@riffezoo, Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance. I completely understand your frustration and would like to offer to escalate this concern for you.

Can you please send me a private message here directly with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

First and Last Name:
Property Address:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Alternate Phone Number:

Thank you

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userBW7KJfGWtZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are awful and that’s being nice about it. They are customer service but they don’t do much servicing. Other companies would have no issue calling FedEx to figure it out but it’s not in Samsung’s job requirements to do anything beyond stonewalling people with issues.

file the claim with FedEx and make them pay for it. That’s your best course of action because Samsung will do nothing but stall and hope you go away.

View solution in original post

riffezoo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

update on 4-3-19: STILL WAITING!!!! 

I have summited a police report and fedex letter. I did got a refund after 3 weeks. Now I just want a new phone ordered. Sounds easy right? WRONG!!!  Now I have to submit a "ticket" to get my gift card balance I used to purchase refunded.  Then, a separate ticket to get my reserve accessory discount. Then, a seperate ticket for my e certificate, which I CALLED THEM AGAIN and found out today my request was denied. I have to order the phone first then HOPE it gets approved...no guarantee! Each ticket takes up to 14 days to get approved. Today I learned the trade in value on my phone decreased by 150 on the samsung website. Guess what? New ticket request! It is NEVER ENDING!!!!!

It has now been over a month, with no resolution and no one contacting me like you said they would. I am now waiting on 4 separate tickets for promo codes to be approved, jst to get what I was promised when I reserved my order. Can you please help? At this point I am frustrated and upset that I must continue to call samsung, with no quick resolution just more ticket numbers. I am beyond frustrated and continue to wonder why I continue to try with this company. Please, have my case escalated and please have someone who can actually help me and not just send more tickets to be reviewed by others for weeks at a time.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

credit card charge back.

mito
riffezoo
Asteroid

Re: Customer Service Help Please!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have summited a police report and fedex letter. I did get a refund after 3 weeks. Now I just want a new phone ordered. Sounds easy right? WRONG!!!  Now I have to submit a "ticket" to get my gift card balance I used to purchase refunded,. Then, a separate ticket to get my reserve accessory discount. Then, a seperate ticket for my e certificate, which I CALLED THEM AGAIN and found out today my request was denied. I have to order the phone first then HOPE it gets approved...no guarantee!

It has now been over a month, with no resolution and no one contacting me like you said they would. I am now waiting on 4 separate tickets for promo codes to be approved, just to get what I was promised when I reserved my order. Can you please help? At this point I am frustrated and upset that I must continue to call samsung, with no quick resolution just more ticket numbers. I am beyond frustrated and wonder why I try with this company. Please, have my case escalated and please have someone who can actually help me and not just send more tickets to be reviewed by others for weeks at a time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Customer Service Help Please!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I'd like to look into this further for you and get it escalated to our specialized team would you mind sending me a private message here so I can get a bit of information from you to give to my team?

missjennyfleur
Constellation

Don't get the s10+. It's defective anyway. I have had pro...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't get the s10+. It's defective anyway. I have had problems with mine right from the start. Connectivity issues, call drops, sms not sent. Look thru the forums. I've heard defective motherboard issues.