cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
surajbas
Constellation

Customisation option

We used to have an option to change the grid size on the notification panel before the one UI 2.0 beta. Now that option is missing. Is there a way we could have it back? Also is there a way that we could change the grid size and icon size in the app drawer? I meant the grid size more than 5X6. Also an option to vertically navigate the app drawer

would be highly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_v0T5GYZ
Astronaut

Re: Customisation option

You have to go to developer options

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@surajbas

I'm running android 9.0 and I have the quick access panel set to the highest grid size. This gives me 5 tiles per row. Screen resolution is WQHD+. How many per row do you have on one ui beta 2.0? Vertical scrolling option would be nice in the apps drawer.

You might want to post this in the one ui beta 2.0 community forum as a feature request. The development team will be able to include these features in the public release.

Thanks, 

CLF 

surajbas
Constellation

On one ui 2.0 beta the grid size on notification panel is 4X4. And there is no option to change it like in android 9.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@surajbas

Well that's not good. There's still probably five or more updates to go before the beta program ends. I hope they haven't finished that part of Ui. I prefer having the option. We never know what's coming with the next beta version updates.  Something I do know is that the developers pay close attention to the community members suggestions and feedback. They would post a notification that included the change log for each update. I was amazed at how many of the new features, ui enhancements etc came directly from the community members.

Best regards, 

CLF