cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

DEFECTIVE PHONE! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Hours of Wasted time.

I would like to share the most recent horrific experience that I have had with purchasing a Samsung phone off of the official Samsung website. After three weeks of unsuccessful resolution to replace a phone that was received defective, I have been completely swindled out of time and money and I would highly recommend to anyone willing to listen that if they were previously considering purchasing a Samsung product from the company directly, DO NOT DO IT! I have been nothing but calm and appropriate in my MULTIPLE calls with Samsung representatives. At this time, I’m certain that my blood pressure is elevated. The supervisor even stated that the Samsung policies do not result in positive resolution for the customer. Let me save you time, money and frustration. I'm now telling people DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SAMSUNG!!!! @Samsungglobal @samsungmobile @samsungsupport

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: DEFECTIVE PHONE! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Hours of Wasted time.

I have same replacement issues with my defective note 10 phone as well. I also had same problem  with their replacement/return policies & their representatives. They have the worst support system for their products. I will continue to speak to anybody who will listen. I'll boycott buying any samsung products and I will also discourage other people as well.