cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user9xlMAHk0iw
Constellation

DEXCOM G6 Glucose Monitor App

I am hoping to gain some attention with this post in helping out the thousands of people who own a Dexcom G6 glusose reader and any one of the Samsung S10 series phones because they are unable to use the app for the phone and the phone's been out for months now. It is a major priority for all of these G6 users to be able to access this app. More than photos and probably more than contacts or videos too. I believe Samsung needs to work together with Dexcom and any other diabetic app out there to make them compatible on ALL NEW DEVICES. It's currently running on all the newest iPhones. If you guys are going to compete, you should have similar software! You can release as many phones as you want but if the apps don't work on them, how does that help anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DEXCOM G6 Glucose Monitor App

I would recommend reaching out to Dexcom's app developers for further assistance.

userb5Bhr0LmKQ
Asteroid

Re: DEXCOM G6 Glucose Monitor App

Agreed.  It is a medical need to have the Note 10 work with the Dexcom G6.  Grounds enough for me to return my 10+ and find a phone that is new and works with Dexcom G6.  Failure shows a complete disregard for the real needs of someone with a Note 10.