cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Dark Mode /negative mode

So is samsungs dark mode really a dark mode?

Has anyone noticed their notifications care negative/inverted colors? Particularly with Facebook, when a notification comes up for a message, comment, tag etc. the notification picture shows up as inverted profile pictures

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dark Mode /negative mode

@Robcop23

try these steps:

• From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
  • Navigate: Settings > Accessibility.
  • Tap Visibility enhancements.
  • Tap the Color inversion to turn on or off .

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, yes it's a really dark mode...

You can also change your app to force dark mode if you want.because, not fully app support with dark mode setting default.

Simply, go to developer options and activate force dark mode...

Highlighted
Constellation

I have this same issue, and @SamsungRei's solution below does not work because it inverts the whole screen.  The issue is literally just notifications.  If I recall correctly, it only seems to be Facebook that has inverted color notifications.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@zxinfinity Have you tried going into settings> display and making sure the dark mode option is turned off?

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungQue the problem is that I want dark mode on, but without inverted color notifications.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@zxinfinity Does this issue still appears when your phone is in safe mode?