cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Dark Mode reverts to Light Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Every morning for the past week, I wake up to my Android Samsung S10 having been set back to Light Mode. I went to bed with Dark Mode on and wake up to it being changed back to Light Mode. I do not have Adaptive Brightness ON, it is OFF. so I'm confused why this just started happening. Thoughts?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Dark Mode reverts to Light Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@CUTTaRUGG

It sounds like you have dark mode set up to turn on as scheduled. The default schedule is sunrise and sunset. We can also set up a custom time.

System settings, display, underneath the dark mode/ light manual selections you should see an item titled Dark Mode Setting. Select that and the scheduled time settings will appear. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Dark Mode reverts to Light Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@CUTTaRUGG

It sounds like you have dark mode set up to turn on as scheduled. The default schedule is sunrise and sunset. We can also set up a custom time.

System settings, display, underneath the dark mode/ light manual selections you should see an item titled Dark Mode Setting. Select that and the scheduled time settings will appear. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in original post

Astronaut

Re: Re: Dark Mode reverts to Light Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ahhh! you're the best. i can't believe i didn't see that settings box each time I went in there. thank you. feeling nooby over here
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Dark Mode reverts to Light Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@CUTTaRUGG

You are always welcome. It doesn't really look like a setting menu to me either. Looks more like it's indicating the two options above are the dark mode options.

Best regards, 

Have a great day, 

CLF