cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

Dark mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i like dark mode for everything....except the Messages texting app. With the texting, it is tough on my eyes with that smaller font. Is there any way to keep dark mode out of the Messages app? or is dark mode just applied over everything?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nebula

Most of the Samsung apps automatically goes to Dark mode...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most of the Samsung apps automatically goes to Dark mode if night mode is enabled. So far there is no option to not make certain apps to be in dark mode maybe Samsung adds it later. Just temporary solution you can just make messages appear larger or smaller like zoom in and zoom out. To do so once you are in messages to Zoom just put two fingers in screen and stretch it out to make it smaller just stretch it in.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nebula

Most of the Samsung apps automatically goes to Dark mode...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most of the Samsung apps automatically goes to Dark mode if night mode is enabled. So far there is no option to not make certain apps to be in dark mode maybe Samsung adds it later. Just temporary solution you can just make messages appear larger or smaller like zoom in and zoom out. To do so once you are in messages to Zoom just put two fingers in screen and stretch it out to make it smaller just stretch it in.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Galaxy

Thanks!

Highlighted
Nebula

You most welcome. If the solution resolved the issue mark...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You most welcome. If the solution resolved the issue mark it as resolved so that it can help others too.

NBI