cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Data/LTE connectivity issues

Hey all, I recently got a s10 plus from Amazon renewed and love the phone but there's a huge issue with the mobile data connectivity. It just seems to randomly give out. It'll say I have full bars and LTE but I can't text or connect to any web page. Toggling airplane mode fixes it temporarily but it'll just mess up again. At first I thought it was my carrier so I tried a bunch if different apn settings, reset my network settings, and even tried a hard reset which still didn't work. I also tried other Sims from friends networks and had the same issue. My question are issues like this common for this phones hound? Should I just return it and go for a different phone? Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Data/LTE connectivity issues

Motorhama22, I've been getting the same problem with my Note10+
Highlighted
Astronaut

What Carrier u with...Alot of ppl are having that problem with Sprint,T-Mobile,AT&T and Boost Mobile..Have u checked ur updates to make sure.Goto mobile network and change it from LTE to CDMA only or GSM only Or ENVO only Depending on what carrier ur with...if that dont work get back to me.
Highlighted
Constellation

I have a Verizon unlocked s9 and since the new update my phone won't work hardly at all. My data comes and goes, sometime I can't receive or sent txt or calls. It's horrible

Highlighted
Asteroid

You wrote "renewed" ... are you stating it's a refurbished unit? If yes, I'd return it.