Original topic:

Data not working on calls.

(Topic created: 06-19-2019 02:44 PM)
userVXnlaqFixl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

I am having a problem with my S10 Dual sim phone.

While on a call, my mobile data doesn't work. I cannot connect to internet through a browser, none of the apps have connection. 

I have already activated VolTE on both SIM cards, and rebooted the phone, didn't work. 

Is there any solution to this problem? Please help.

Serhan

5 Replies
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Was this device purchased in the U.S.?

0 Likes
userVXnlaqFixl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, thanks for the reply. No, It was purchased in Istanbul airport without any contracts or obligations, without region lock.

0 Likes
Rene_pena
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You can try this, 1.call to your carrier and look if the phone need to be activated with the imei number, 2. Check if your phone has no outstanding balance you can check this on Google just search check imei and put your imei number, if you don't know how to find it go to settings-about phone- and there is or you can type this *#06# on the app of calls.

3. Make a factory reset of the phone

Hope this information can help you!

Blessings!

0 Likes
Thokkan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Both my wife's and my note 9 are doing the same thing. When I had a galaxy s9+ it worked just fine. But after I switched to note 9 I was unable to talk and surf

0 Likes
Solution
userVXnlaqFixl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have spoken to my operator and they have asked me to reset my connectivity options as follows: 

1. Settings -> Connections -> Mobile Networks 

2. Turn on Data Roaming

3. Turn on VoLTE Calls on both SIM 1 and 2 

4. Choose LTE / 3G / 2G

5. Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names

5. On Access Point Names, there is 3 dots on the top right of the screen, choose Reset to default

6. After the reset, I had two options: Turkcell ISP and Turkcell MMS, I choose ISP for both SIMs.

7. Restart the phone.

My phone had all the settings as mentioned until step 5 already, when it still couldn't use Mobile Data on calls. Only after doing the reset

and choosing the ISP & resetting did it start working. I don't know if the steps before 5 is even necessary, but I can say it definitely works this way. 

I hope this helps.

Serhan