cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

Dear Samsung

So i just received the latest software update from ATT to the September 1st patch. Hoping with this update there was a fix to the camera issues so many of us have been having with our devices. But that is not the case. These issues have been going on for months and there has yet to be a software update to fix the auto focusing/ Blurry photos so many people have been experiencing.

So samsung, the ball is in your court now. Do you tell us a software update is coming to fix the issue to those people who spend hundreds if not thousands of $$ for your phones, or do you remain silent about this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: Dear Samsung

@ToxicPoptart wrote:

So i just received the latest software update from ATT to the September 1st patch. Hoping with this update there was a fix to the camera issues so many of us have been having with our devices. But that is not the case. These issues have been going on for months and there has yet to be a software update to fix the auto focusing/ Blurry photos so many people have been experiencing.

So samsung, the ball is in your court now. Do you tell us a software update is coming to fix the issue to those people who spend hundreds if not thousands of $$ for your phones, or do you remain silent about this issue?

Why not take care of the issue and do a warranty exchange?  Are you sure it is a software issue?

ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

I have done a warranty exchange for a brand new device, clear system cache, ran in safe mode, factory reset phone, reset camera data, deleted Snapchat cleared normal cache. The issue still remains. It's a software issue

Honored Contributor

@ToxicPoptart wrote:

I have done a warranty exchange for a brand new device, clear system cache, ran in safe mode, factory reset phone, reset camera data, deleted Snapchat cleared normal cache. The issue still remains. It's a software issue

I had S10e for few months and haven't seen any camera image being blurry. 

So all S10 units will have blurry images? - If yes, then Samsung would have to really do something about it. 

Maybe trying to narrow down the issue to a specific carrier branded S10 or an unlocked unit will have this issue as well?

Samsung Care Ambassador

@ToxicPoptart What exactly is the issue I have my S10 and I dont see blurry pictures maybe I didnt look closer?

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

Blurry pictures/auto focusing issue

ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

There have been multiple posts on here about this same exact issue so it's nothing new. My wife and friends are having the same issue with their phones too