cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQDD2WJUJiW
Constellation

Dec 2019 Update Issues: Battery drain, Health App not tracking

Hi, 

So confused on why this latest update was sent out. I've had so many problems since my Galaxy S10e was updated!

1. My battery drains...FAST. Typical mornjng: Unplugged from charger at 100%, check messages etc 2-5 minutes, put phone down to shower, eat, etc... an hour later battery is at 71%?!? Before the update, it would have been at 97% at this point in time.

Even mid-afternoon, I put my 67% phone on Power Save, and 90 minutes later it was at 57% (in my pocket the whole time).

2. Samsung Health... I've been disappointed with a number of features being discontinued lately in Health. But tonight, I went for a 40 minute walk, after which I checked my step tracker to see "0"!

"Active Time" and "Steps" are no longer tracking. I can find no way to get them going. They stopped recording at the time of the update installation on Dec 30th.

2 REPLIES 2
Phxbic
Asteroid

Re: Dec 2019 Update Issues: Battery drain, Health App not tracking

Yea same idk what happened but after one of the updates December or November my phone would start dying fast

userhZtnGqT0JF
Asteroid

Re: Dec 2019 Update Issues: Battery drain, Health App not tracking

Over the past couple of weeks, many Samsung Galaxy S10 users had complained about faster battery drainage issue in their phones. Also number of bugs affected battery life in these Galaxy S10 devices. First, it started off with so-called proximity sensor bug which caused the phone to mistakenly turn on its screen. But I came to know via BGR India that now Samsung Battery drain and other issue is temporarily fixed.