cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userc2VYHytsqt
Asteroid

Deleting pics and videos JUST from device?

When I try to delete things from my phone, it'll say that it will delete from the device, synced locations and shared locations.. And sometimes a pop-up will show on my computer, asking if I want to delete or restore the image. These images and videos are important, so I don't want to delete them from everywhere..just from my phone to clear up space for more. HELP

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Deleting pics and videos JUST from device?

Are you trying to delete the pictures while your phone is connected to your computer?

userc2VYHytsqt
Asteroid

No, but there's that connection between Google photos on my phone and my computer, so that all pics and videos are automatically shared between them. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Are you deleting them from Google Photos?

userc2VYHytsqt
Asteroid

Google photos is automatically synced between my phone and computer. I tried saving pics and videos from Google photos that were saved on my phones SD card to a photo album on my laptop, but when I try to then delete it off Google photos on my phone, it says that it'll delete it from everywhere..

Christina0201
Constellation

I always do a back up before I delete any of my photos fr...

I always do a back up before I delete any of my photos from my phone, I take a lot of pics and have to do this quite often! I hope this helps.

Samsung_lJwNPAw
Astronaut

Jehsjjajqjjanan

Jehsjjajqjjanan