cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Difficulty unistalling apps

Greetings,

I have been having an issue with my Amazon app, every time I opened the app it started asking me to verify my account, put in email or phone number, password then to verify my credit card (at this point I refused) thing is the option of assistance, or to create an other account were inaccessible.

So I decided to unistall the app from the desktop, which it refused to do. So I goto settings, apps and try unistalling from here. But when I select unistal the option closes almost instantly!! I literally have a fraction of a second to hit "OK" which I finally was able to.

So I tired unstalling another app and same, option flashes up for a split second and disappears!!

Has my phone been compromised somehow, or is this a known phenomenon?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Difficulty unistalling apps

try to delete them in safe mode

Astronaut

Maybe it will be a trashy agreement between samsung and Amazon. Ive seen many samsung phone like m31 prime edition, redmi note 8 pro and many more from different manufacturers respectively. Where Amazon's bloatware was pre-installed like Amazon app or alexa built in. Which you can't uninstall no matter what. Its tge price you pay for buying a samsung device.

Nebula

You wrote
"So I decided to unistall the app from the desktop, which it refused to do. So I goto settings, apps and try unistalling from here."

"desktop"??? what's that? "Settings -> Apps"??

Try the Play Store in the future.