Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KDubz
Constellation

Re: Does anyone else hate their s10?

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

Im on a call - cant hang up - black screen - won't wake up to hang up.   Double tap is awful....slow - issues - I may trade on ANYTHING ELSE   Lucky im in my 30 days....

So much for S5 S5 S7 S8 S9  owned them all....   no more

K Dub

Samsung_qM9R2sP
Astronaut

I like the phone better than s7 i used previously but I a...

I like the phone better than s7 i used previously but I also dont use all the new features like biometrics or retina scan im gonna stick with my pin for now. What I dont like is the fact Bixby got its own button for how useless it is for me its just a button I accidently hit sometimes and goes to a useless feature that most likely slows the device down at some point I wanted to make it my camera quick launch but dont believe thats possible yet maybe andriod will have an update that allows that button for other task

Maker_Bayfield
Asteroid

Yes, I hate mine also.

I want my S9 back!!!!

#1, why did they move the power button higher? Who has that long of thumbs?

#2, I hate this fingerprint sensor on the screen. It never works! Put it on the back, like the S9!

#3, yes, the Bixby button...Who even uses that? I disabled it.

The only positive it has a better camera.

The S6 was a flop and now so is the S10...

Put the better camera on the S9 and call it the S11!!! LOL

Zero_83
Halo

One UI stands for One Universal Interface Sorry about tha...

One UI stands for One Universal Interface

Sorry about that...voice to text is having typo issues today

userxdGP4QjgTU
Constellation

Yes I told it and got a previous and I love it at 50 mile...

Yes I told it and got a previous and I love it at 50 miles per gallon

Samsung_6ROcwt9
Astronaut

Im never use Samsung before. I have right now S10+. I hat...

Im never use Samsung before. I have right now S10+. I hate it also. I have a lot of problems on it.

userhnAcmDyjym
Astronaut

I Hate The Fact That Their Battery Cover Had Shocked My Hands, Their Speakers Had Blew Out My Eardrums And Their Service Was Extremely Terrible For The Samsung Exercise App! All To Go Thru All Of This Trouble As To Get Stuck With The Useless Samsung Galaxy Smartphones Than To Create My Own Voyager Version 1 Smartphone With Just One Smartphone Kit And Just A Few Upgraded Parts Such As The 5G Sim Card, 2Ghz+ CPU/GPU, Enough RAM, Enough Storage, A GPS, Camera, Phone Functionality, Ventilation, J3 Speakers And A Very Good Battery! 😡

Samsung_u8h6vMt
Astronaut

This is what I posted in another post.

This is what I posted in another post.

MovieGirl1011
Astronaut

Cannot stand this phone. I had a Google Pixel 2XL which I LOVED but sadly like all phones nowadays, it died after a little over 18 months.

I did the research, like I always do before a major purchase, and decided to go back to Samsung. Bad decision.

Cons:

*CONSTANTLY TAKING ACCIDENTAL SCREENSHOTS

*SmartLock won't always unlock and I have to restart my phone so I dont have to constantly fingerprint or enter my pin whilst at home. 

*The Bixby button. Bixby can take a long walk off a short pier.

*The camera is APPALLING!!! It will not properly focus and I have to adjust, adjust, and ADJUST settings and lighting to finally get it to understand that I want to take a picture of my cat and not the piece of lint in front of said cat.

*Keyboard is not intuitive at all.

*Cursor doesn't respond. Difficult to drag and doesn't react or close when touched. 

*Constant connectivity drops. No, it isnt my wifi. It happens no matter whose network I'm on or if I'm using my mobile data.

*Everything mentioned in the original post.

Pros:

*It's lighter than the Pixel 2XL

I'd return it but I only had a 14 day return window. I thought I had 30 days but that was for accessories so that's on me.

This is a HUGE disappointment for me considering how much I love Samsung and their products. Here's hoping for future updates that will correct all the functionality issues. Sadly we cannot remove Bixby or it's confounded button.

uservUf7ql3PMz
Astronaut

I also have been a loyal galaxy customer. I hate my Galaxy 10+. It beeps but doesn't tell me why, when it rings and I grab it there's no number for like five seconds. It takes liberties that are annoying and hard to figure how to get rid of. This phone six, it is too advanced and does things for me I don't necessarily want and doesn't tell me what or why. Its annoying. 

@Lizhewson wrote:

I've had four Galaxy phones before the s10 - each with their own quirks, but I loved or liked them all enough to stay a loyal Galaxy customer and upgrade to the s10 when the time came. And I hate it. There are so many basic functionality problems, it makes the phone onerous to use. The fingerprint scanner is awful. There's no haptic home button anymore. Accidental Touch Protection doesn't work, so my phone randomly starts doing things in my pocket to the point that I had to disable double-tap to wake and only use the power button. Swiping to enter a PIN or pattern takes three tries to recognize the swipe before the PIN or pattern screen even comes up. Notifications aren't visible from the lock screen without swiping. Do Not Disturb keeps turning itself off in the middle of the night, so I wake up at 3am to pings. When I double-tap power to launch the camera, half the time a notification pops up telling me I used double-tap to launch the camera, blocking my use of the camera until I clear the notification. And there's still the Bixby button... the useless Bixby button.

I wish it wasn't too late to return this phone. I hate it.