cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the US version unlocked S10e works in Europe, does it has FM-radio?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey,

Does S10e unlocked US version (SM-G970U) works in Europe and does it has working FM-radio (when I plug earphones in and install nextradio app)? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does the US version unlocked S10e works in Europe, does it has FM-radio?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anonymous The phone will work in Europe and you will have to download an app to get an FM-radio.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anonymous The phone will work in Europe and you will have to download an app to get an FM-radio.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So there will be no limitations neither in connection (calls/internet) nor in updates, versions of aplicactions, use of european mobile services etc.?

Could you please give detailed information of the differences to expect using this version instead of the european one?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize! There is no way to confirm functionality of a U.S. device being used Internationally. The services and features may or may not work depending on the region you are in and the compatibility of their services.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your fast response.

One message I got from the Samsung US customer service on twitter:

"If your device is unlocked it should work perfectly in Europe. You will be able to use European mobile services, you will no have limitations in calls or internet (it will depend on the carrier of internet plans you pay for). We're not able to speculate about updates and versions of applications but it should work over there as well. Let me know if you have any other technical questions, and I will be happy to assist you"

Shouldn't it be possible to predict the functionality on the technical specifications of the device, e.g. if the device supports all frequencies that are used by european mobile services that means the device must work there?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah