cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: Don't update the new august firmware!

@userxNdBQcKjGk wrote:

I have exactly the same problem, I tried an international sim with data roaming off, the phone works fine. 

With my phone with my normal number is unusable,  Can you help understand when is the update coming? Or is there a workaround to a avoid this issue?

1) In the image that you provided, your phone had international sim or your default one?

2) I went through the thread and didn't see which carrier are you using normally?

userxNdBQcKjGk
Asteroid

For some reason the website is not allowing me to reply to you reply.

Any ways

1> I and the other user with the same problem are using "Vodafone Australia" as the carrier.

2> Annd the snapshot of the software information is using the "Vodafone Australia" sim with which the problem happens.Screenshot_20190913-155638_Settings[1454].jpg

Black Hole

@userxNdBQcKjGk wrote:

I have exactly the same problem, I tried an international sim with data roaming off, the phone works fine. 

With my phone with my normal number is unusable,  Can you help understand when is the update coming? Or is there a workaround to a avoid this issue?

The page sometimes doesn't let users reply, possibly an issue. 

So in the latest screenshot, it shows your baseband as unknown, was it always like that, before the issue?  This is US model and it doesn't support out of US carriers and doesn't have proper CSC.  May not be related to the issue, but just saying.  This US model firmware have about 9 or so CSC codes inside and if you put US sim card, the software information screen will show it.  Example, on your screenshot, see it shows XAA/XAA/XAA, so if you put US sim card, then first 6 letters would change to your operator's code.  I have T-Mobile and on my phone it shows as TMB/TMB/XAA.

userxNdBQcKjGk
Asteroid

Screenshot_20190913-203002_Settings.jpg

This is the software image using my US Verizon sim, is there a workaround to use Vodafone Australia sim?