cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clitdad
Constellation

Dual audio missing in UI 2

I used this feature a lot and it's now gone. During beta's, we were able to have this option through "devices" in pull down bar, but now it only allows to connect to multiple devices but not play Bluetooth audio simultaneously.

Before anyone asks, I'm not talking about separate sound apps.

I want to play two Bluetooth devices simultaneously like dual audio allowed in the past.

5 REPLIES 5
clitdad
Constellation

Re: Dual audio missing in UI 2

Update: I've spoken with Samsung help and they acknowledged that they forgot to add the feature in UI 2 official release. Will be implemented in the next update

FalconVFR
Constellation

Pull down the quick menu, and click on "media". Whatever you want playing on multiple devices should be playing. This allows you to pick which devices play the music or whatever. (Playing music on 2 bluetooth speaker simultaneously)

userQMr0Ygy0D8
Constellation

You have to do this, EVERY SINGLE TIME! Even if it's the same two devices you connect to, Every Day.

For me, It's gotten old really fast.

I can't understand why people have such a Grand Desire to, Fix Things, that aren't BROKEN. 

PrestigeDocs
Constellation

So....I've already gotten the February Security Patch and the dual audio function still has not been fixed.  Was this the "update" you were speaking of?

I use this function daily and having to manually make sure that both devices are connected is getting OLD quick!!

Thanks for any help.....

Honey_161024
Constellation

You need to pair your both bluetooth devices first and then use the Media feature in the Samsung One UI 2.0.  Check out the example of playing audio on 2 bluetooth headphones from Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone after Android 10 update.