Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Edge lighting doesnt work?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can follow the steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077671/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to go to edge settings>Then edgd lighting>Show edge lighting>And select always. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.  I have recently purchased a Note 10+ and I can not get my edge lighting to work at all.

I have tried every possible setting and NOTHING.

Can you please help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usersCPYcEXy9x Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077671/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It usually doesn't work with third party apps, it works w...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It usually doesn't work with third party apps, it works with messages though.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My problem was solved via of Samsung tech support:  Setting-Display-edge screen-edge lighting (turn off then turn back on.  This solve the problem of edge light not working.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that worked for me .. thanks 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and no "resolutions" have worked. I can not believe Samsung removed the LED light for notifications. I never know when I am getting a text/email/anything etc.   I am so ticked off I bought the s10. Had samsungs since the S3 or S4 and was excited to get the 10 but now I completeley regret it.. Should have just gotten an S9, would have been cheaper and have the features that people actually want/use/need.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Disable "Smart pop-up view" under Advanced features. It interferes with Edge Ligthing functionality.

Hopefully Samsung will fix this conflict in the next update release.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am also having the same issue.  I have followed the instructions that @SamsungJoJo posted which have not helped.  I have edge lighting turned on, I have selected apps for which I would like it to work and have also made sure that pop-ups are turned on in the individual app notification settings.  I have made sure that I don't have any "smart pop-ups" turned on, and I have tried turning edge lighting off and on again.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

I do have a theme installed from the Samsung theme store (really only because I couldn't find any other way to turn off icon frames) so I'm not sure if that could be impacting things?  Thanks for your help!