cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Edge panel has to go

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone please help me unintall or troubleshoot or kill this edge panel? Is taking over my screen getting bigger and bigger. Also am going blind cause gets brighter also the bigger it gets and light won't go off . At least it not shooting bursts of light at me anymore. Seriously

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Edge panel has to go

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYd4Y0uLRn5 

Settings --> Display --> Edge Screen

You can turn it off there.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Edge panel has to go

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYd4Y0uLRn5 

Settings --> Display --> Edge Screen

You can turn it off there.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Edge panel

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! Thanks for the tip,but came too late. Was doing what you suggested when phone got really really hot and kapoof! It was gone. Been 5 or 6 hours and still won't revive.. I hear this is happening alot straight from box. I'm just going to return if possible. Haven't even made 1st payment yet!  Everyone else join me !!! Samsung sells us trash, then wants to make us pay for it or fix it! Not me. I'm old and not worrying about buying a car or a house.👼.