I'm seriously debating on resetting my phone. When I 1st got it my SOT was 9 hours non stop. Through a normal day it would last 6 or 7 hours having about 20 to 22 hours before having to charge it. It be at about 5 or 6 percent by then. Idk what the problem is though, if there is 1 that is. I'm with Verizon and have snapdragon.
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
Using the steps below try wiping the cache partition of your device.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.