cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Fast charing on S10+ not working after Oct 2020 software upgrade

So, I lot the capability of fast charging after upgrading my phone software last week (October 19, 2020). Tried all the suggestions of the Droid Guy to no avail. It was working perfectly before the upgrage and I always use the charging accessories supplied with the phone.

Can anyone suggest something else? Attached a copy oif my phone's software info just in case.

Screenshot_20201024-115139_Settings.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Fast charing on S10+ not working after Oct 2020 software upgrade

did you check to see if its the charger because I have s10+ with new updates and it works for me
Highlighted
Constellation

thanks for the reply. charger is ok, it fast charges my s8+. any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Does it alternate between fast charging and normal charging every 3 to 5 seconds ?

Highlighted
Constellation

thanks for the reply. no, it doesn't even show the "Fast Charging" prompt. just diretly displays "Charging". any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Make sure that u turn everything on in settings clipboard_image_1603548322029.jpg
Highlighted
Constellation

thanks for the reply. everything is on, but i don't have the option for "Super fast charging", just Fast and Fast wireless. any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Fast charing on S10+ not working after Oct 2020 software upgrade

Super fast charging is only on S20 Ultra and Note20, In your case I'll try to use only stock charger, you can get free repair if you still got warranty or you can try to reset your phone to the factory settings