A black circle has appeared on my screen. How can It be fixed

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Faulty phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Afternoon Samsung_E0wgWs6

As long as your device does not have any physical or liquid damage on the device it will be covered under your warranty.  If you had your device for under a year you will be covered!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear what's going on with your device. I would suggest for the time being reach out to 1-800-Samsung (726-7864) or your local UBreakiFix locations.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

When you say there's a black circle is it filled in like a black dot? If so, it could be that your screen has some dead pixels where the only solution would be to get your screen replaced at one of our authorized samsung locations. They may be closed temporarily, but I'd recommend contacting them as soon as they reopen their locations. To find a nearby samsung repair location click Here .

Best Regards,

Jayhon

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes its filled like a black dot

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

Absolutely has Jayhon suggested, it sounds as if you have a dead pixel and it would need to be replaced. Contact 1-800-Samsung at your earliest convenience to find your nearest repair facility.  Please make sure not to damage your device during this time as you await servicing options. If you do not need any other assistance from us please mark the question as resolved.  Thank you so much for turning to us with your questions. Feel free to return whenever necessary.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you know much would this repair cost? I was shipped this phone not so long ago

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Afternoon Samsung_E0wgWs6

As long as your device does not have any physical or liquid damage on the device it will be covered under your warranty.  If you had your device for under a year you will be covered!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's great because it doesn't have any of that damage. It started with a small dot then it started becoming bigger all of a sudden. Thanks