cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5hTrjAhB0k
Asteroid

Feature request for videos in Samsung Browser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to add the feature not to close the video in the browser, sometimes I run a very high quality on the browser and the video is interrupted so I suggest that if I can exit the browser and navigate the applications and then return without reloading the movie, this video will take time Downloadable . This means that it will not break, . of course on Samsung browser

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Feature request for videos in Samsung Browser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

user5hTrjAhB0k
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks (: