cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Features

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love the camera on the s10 however I lost some of my features from the s8 and s6 I was able to schedule messages on the older models but not this model. Also on the s6 I had the feature of face timing but now I do not not sure if it is the carrier or the s10.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Features

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_3uPMYmT you should still have the option to schedule text message when you open a message and go to reply you can click the little plus icon beside the box you type in and you I always use Google Duo to do all of my videos calla

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Android's now use the Duo app to facetime. Try downloadin...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Android's now use the Duo app to facetime. Try downloading it from the app store if it's not already on your phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

I looked for this answer myself lol. I attached 2 screens...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I looked for this answer myself lol. I attached 2 screenshots (very highly cropped for my own security) on how to schedule a message.

Constellation

Here's the second

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Features

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_3uPMYmT you should still have the option to schedule text message when you open a message and go to reply you can click the little plus icon beside the box you type in and you I always use Google Duo to do all of my videos calla

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thank you for assisting me with the text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for assisting me with the text messages

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the duo application however I just had the feature...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the duo application however I just had the feature on my phone. When I went to contacts it used to show video but not anymore.