cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

What happened to Choco cooky; Rosemary and Cool Jazz fonts on the Galaxy S10 plus...can't even download them??  Anybody figured this out?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Fonts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok I figured it out...just go to download fonts select "Galaxy Store" and in the search type in the font you're looking for download and you're all set.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same! I'm doing a search high and low but can't find anything and the app store doesn't have anything relatable to that! I have the .ttf file but I don't want to root my phone to install it.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok I figured it out...just go to download fonts select "Galaxy Store" and in the search type in the font you're looking for download and you're all set.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well that is the obvious part, I already did that... The font ROSEMARY is no where to be found on it or no one has uploaded it anymore.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: Go to settings>Display>font style and size>click on font style>click on download fonts and search the galaxy store for Rosemary

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks Adam but there is nothing. I will have to wait for someone to hopefully upload a font file with Rosemary that was on the previous Galaxy.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just downloaded it yesterday...

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From where have u downloaded the font

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is no longer supported for the galaxy S10 as you have to pay for the fonts. Also rosemary and other fonts that were previously on other devices will never be available on Android pie one UI I am sorry about that. I am also struggling and in the same boat as you. The only thing to do is to keep with the devices font  I'm afraid otherwise you have to pay. 😅

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20190423-032558_Settings.jpg

I have these fonts that transferred when I got the s10