cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elaguila64
Asteroid

Front Camera in Snapchat zoomed

My niece just got her S10. After using the Samsung app to transfer her days from the old SURE she tried to use Snapchat. But when Snapchat opens the camera the picture is very zoomed. If you use the camera app by itself and switch to the front camera it looks fine. Is there a fix for this issue in Snapchat? I have changed the display resolution as well as the front camera resolution and nothing fixed it .

76 REPLIES 76
izephyr
Halo

Re: Front Camera in Snapchat zoomed

Can you try changing the display resolution to QHD+ and see if snapchat is still zoomed?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
Highlighted
Elaguila64
Asteroid

Tried that and it didn't change anything. Also in the camera app I tried changing the resolution of the front camera but none of the three options fixed it. 

user9NYeePK6hj
Constellation

@Elaguila64 Came here for answers and tried channging resolution to what the Previous poster said to QHD+ and didnt work either but then i tried HD+ instead and my snapchat camera went back to normal and its not zoomed in! hope it works for you. 

userbM27c47okC
Constellation

Please explain exactly how you fixed your camera. Is your camera honestly not zoomed in? I don't understand how one phone could be fixed but no one else's. Thanks.
userb0HTbQhlbR
Constellation

How did you get to the resolution?

uservL4Nubusrp
Constellation

How/what's steps did I take?

userDLG4SzKhz4
Constellation

I just uninstalled my snapchat app, then reinstalled it and my camera is no longer zoomed in. Hope it works for you!

usersYvSmRR70T
Constellation

I did this and it didn't help. 

userQrlpex8f4P
Constellation

I did it and it is still zoomed

@izephyr wrote:

Can you try changing the display resolution to QHD+ and see if snapchat is still zoomed?