cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFuNooMWCr4
Asteroid

Re: Front Camera in Snapchat zoomed

@Imthatjeffguy wrote:

Same issue with mine on Instagram. The issue appears to be the apps aren't using the wide angle setting for the selfie camera. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

and Whatsapp

userOKtkooJJfh
Astronaut

Any fixes yet? Almost may and I'm still dealing with this... first time going android, day 1. Probably gonna switch back to ios

userJCFDob5riw
Constellation

Have the same thing

userAIu9BOO5Fx
Constellation

Hi just wanted to add my input as well. I have the S10+ and the Note8 and on both phones Snapchat is zoomed but slightly more on the S10+. The Note8 has been out for about 18 months and it never got fixed. They should add a button to switch through the lenses like the built in camera that would be great! 

uservrmU5JzIMR
Constellation

Hahaha. So much for the so-called collaboration between Samsung and Snapchat.
userGKCGYbvwbG
Constellation

Just switched over from my perfectly working s8+, and while the snap camera was zoomed in on that phone, it wasn't nearly as bad as it is on my new s10. I have to hold the phone out all the way to even take a semi-decent looking selfie. if they don't fix this ill just have to return the phone and go back to my s8+
useriSSIOmUDeV
Constellation

I'm thinking of going back to my s9, they had just updated it a week ago and it was perfect. The s10 is ridiculously zoomed in. I have a business on Instagram there's no way I can take decent pictures of myself and do live videos 

I can't believe this is an issue !!

userL05CPEapbN
Astronaut

Just got my galaxy s10 and the first thing I noticed was how awful the selfie snapchat camera was. Little disappointed): it's so zoomed up I absolutely hate it 

userjitQqk1dNt
Constellation

Did you figure it out yet!? Mine is doing the exact same thing!

user0wp3ebBzzv
Astronaut

same here. It is horrible!