cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPEsJr90Xs9
Constellation

Re: Front Camera in Snapchat zoomed

Has anyone messaged snapchat and insta? That is next on my list?
userGnFwMqurAc
Astronaut

I emailed Samsung and was given a lot of trouble shooting to do but nothing worked so I emailed snapchat and they had me send them pictures of what the front facing camera looks like on my phone and within the app, I also sent a picture of snapchats front facing camera on my old phone for reference (s7edge) but I've not heard anything back yet.

useray5VUZSkkY
Constellation

If you take a front facing picture using the S10s default camera which isn't zoomed in you can then share the photo to Snapchat or Instagram. Only quick fix I can think of (this does leave a black border above and below the image however).

userDOv1cpK7kC
Astronaut

@useray5VUZSkkY So what setting do you need to have your default camera on so its not zoomed in? My Snapchat camera is zoomed in and so is my default camera. 

userJKX1BPbd2G
Constellation

Any update on this 

JoelUK
Constellation

Why does this say solved? Still like it months after the phone has been released. Not just snapchat, Instagram and Facebook messenger too. (And probs any camera app) 

An update would be nice.

LishCope
Astronaut

The same thing is happening to me my front camera is zoomed

user4RcnXrwE5M
Constellation

Many months after release and this is still an issue? Jesus, come on Samsung!

At least give us a proper explanation and possible ETA, this is a joke and will 100% affect my next choice of smartphone...

This is far from solved!

usernPViwN5N9E
Constellation

just bought a s10 5g, going right back to the store absolute disaster with the zoom, cant use snapchat, duo, skype, nothing
Samsung_LV7EYVW
Astronaut

Ok

Ok